Chandler Pickguards: Ordering
Your Definitive Pickguard Source
Welcome to the most comprehensive pickguard site on the web. We offer the most patterns; the best materials; the best service of any other source. That's why we're the World's #1 Pickguard manufacturer.
Ordering is easy. Whether you choose from our current offering of patterns, or supply your own original for us to duplicate, we take a little of the stress out of getting your guitar fixed. There is rarely a case where we can't help. Here are a few common sense simple things that will make the ordering process a breeze assuring a correct fit and fastest delivery.
1. Make your wish list first.When possible,if a guard is currently installed, send us a photo of the instrument you're seeking a guard for - send only a photo of the actual instrument, not something lifted from the web. Send whether or not it might be the configuration you're looking for, we need to start with the "stock" pattern and make changes from there. Drawing a diagram is good too, but a photo works best.
Most deletions have no affect on price as long as they do not affect the perimeter shape of the guard. There is a charge for each pickup change, or custom location of control holes or perimeter screws.
2. Read through the list of patterns available.All patterns listed are duplicates of unaltered, bona fide factory original guards - we do not change any specification in any way. Manufacturers change specs often without notice. The list is sorted alphabetically by brand name. In some cases where possible and appropriate, we have further divided the list by model (i.e. Fender Strat, Gibson Les Paul, etc.) Find out the exact name/model/brand of the guitar your guard is for. Read through the appropriate section in our list and try to find a match. BE CAREFUL - there are some models with confusing "manufacturers". "Squire" pickguards, for example, can be a Squire by Fender or, Fender Squire or simply Squire. We do not know why the manufacturers do this, but we can assure you, the patterns and parts are NOT INTERCHANGEABLE. Also, some guitar models with different names use the same pickguard pattern, but we will have both patterns listed with their own number and you'll never know. Again, no clue as to why this happens, and don't want to burden you with too much info, but just thought you might like to know what a real education into the psyche of guitar manufacturers making pickguards is. So, in short - read through the list completely, please.
3. Customizing vs. Custom.In most cases, its not a problem to change or delete any hole or rout within the perimeter of any template we offer.
Don't see a template for your guitar listed? Send us an e-mail with a jpeg of the instrument's guard attached. Let us know exactly what it is that you have - brand, model, year, country of origin, etc - and what you'd like to change, and we'll let you know if its possible and the costs involved. We are not able to change the perimeter shape or any routs that impact the perimeter nor do we make "custom" client designed one-of-a-kind guards. We do offer blanks of material so that you can make your own design.
4. What would you like your guard made from?
We pride ourselves on our materials selection. Materials are divided into (5) pricing groups - A, B, C, D and E. Your guard price depends primarily on what material it is made from. Click on the "materials" icon button from our home page to view the entire list of available materials. Those that are hi-lighted and underlined can be viewed in a pop-up window by simply clicking on the color number/description you wish to view.
5. How to order.
When you're ready to order, you can e-mail us at email@example.com or fax us 24/7 at (530) 899-1603. Include your name, address, day and evening phone numbers (required), along with the pattern number and description, material number and description, and your specifications "wish list".
We accept most major credit cards - Visa, Master Card, Discover Card, American Express and JCB. When ordering, please be sure to give us your credit card statement address as well as your shipping address.
International orders can be paid by Credit Card, Pay Pal, American Express Traveler's Checks or some other cash form. All credit card orders will be shipped to the credit card statement address only.
6. Production lead-time.
All pickguards are made to order, by hand. Please allow 3 weeks for delivery on any single pickguard order. If we are running longer than that, we will advise you. At certain times, rush service is available - please feel free to ask.
7. Shipping methods and charges
Domestic US Shipments: Our standard shipping method is USPS Priority Mail Insured. Charge for a single guard is $13.00 outside CA; $12.00 within CA; CA residents need to add 7.5% Sales Tax. If you would prefer a different shipping method or carrier, please let us know. We can ship via UPS - ground or air, all levels of service, USPS Priority Mail, Global Priority Mail, Express Mail and Federal Express - ground or air, all levels of service. Shipping via some methods may incurr additional charges. For reasons beyond our control, some shipping addresses may require additional postage and/or shipping fess than what is stated above. We will advise charges to the best of our knowledge at the time of order, but they are subject to change at time of printing shipping label. We will pass along these charges as the occur. International Shipments - Buyer is responsible for any and all customs duty, taxes, fees, etc. upon delivery.
To ship (1) guard to most countries outside the USA:
Express Mail Flat Rate Envelope* - Trackable, traceable and insured: US$ 47.00
Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope* - insured, not trackable: US$ 27.00
*If the guard size makes it unable to fit into a Flat Rate Envelope, higher rates apply.
Every effort is made to provide the correct part the first time. If we make an error, we will replace the guard at no additional charge. If for some reason, the guard does not fit, please do not install the guard and contact us immediately. In most cases, we will need the original guard to duplicate and there is no credit on an installed or altered guard. In most cases, we will replace the guard at no charge. Due to the specialized nature of each item we manufacture and that all items are made to order, we do not offer cash refunds of kind. If for some reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you are free to sell the item.
There is no replacement of any kind on guards that have the protective masking removed -
BE SURE OUR GUARD FITS YOUR GUITAR AND THAT IT IS CUT CORRECTLY BEFORE YOU REMOVE THE MASKING.
Now See Our Material Options
All pickguards are cut to order - Please order carefully. No returns or refunds. If we make a mistake on your order, we will replace or refund at our option.
Prices and terms are subject to change without notice.